What exactly is Skinny Fiber and how does it work?
Skinny Fiber is a diet supplement that I kept hearing about on all the social media. Mostly I ignored the buzz because I am not really a ‘take pills’ kind of person and the idea of diet pills bothered me. But I started seeing people who I knew and trusted getting results with it so it seemed like a good candidate for a review here on this site.
I do not sell Skinny Fiber, and make no money by telling you about it here on this page.
Skinny Fiber is not a diet pill in the way I was thinking, like those ones that cause you to feel like you are all hepped on something. Basically it contains enzymes and fiber that help to make you feel full so that you eat less. Pretty simple concept.
Skinny Fiber contains the following enzymes: Protease, Amylase, Lipase, Papain, Glucomylase
Skinny Fiber also contains:
- Glucomannan – the fiber that keeps you full
- Caralluma extracts – all natural appetite suppressant
- Cha De Bugre – natural metabolism booster
Pros and Cons of Skinny Fiber
- Ingredients are all natural
- Plenty of online Support Groups
- No diet to go on or weighing and measuring of food
- There are fake copies of the product being sold online (use a distributor)
- Some people report feeling too full
Since I have not tried this myself, I solicited the following testimonial from Amanda Hardester, who has so far lost 40 lbs using Skinny Fiber. Amanda has a support group on Facebook that you can join here. I was especially struck by the change in her complexion in the after picture below, she is glowing!